Resource Hubs

The following departments are recognized as resource hubs for students in distress.

Resources for students in distress

Counseling and Wellness Center
(352) 392-1575

Dean of Students Office*
(352) 392-1261

Housing and Residence Education
(352) 392-2161

International Center*
(352) 392-5323

University Police Department
(352) 392-1111

*After office hours, call UPD

Resources for employees in distress

Employee Assistance Program
(352) 392-5787

Human Resource Services Employee Relations*
(352) 392-1072

Office of Victim Services*
(352) 392-5648

University Police Department
(352) 392-1111

Counseling and Wellness Center Dean of Students Office International Center Office of Human Resource Services